Simone Del Nevo
Simone Del Nevo is a Senior Associate with ASAR-Bahrain and has been with the firm since December 2014. Simone currently practices in the areas of banking, finance, securities and capital markets. Simone received his Law Degree from Bocconi University of Milan, Italy in 2004. He was admitted to the Milan Bar Association as a qualified lawyer in 2007. Simone’s practice languages are English and Italian.
2015 / 2016 Highlights
- Assisting Securities & Investment Company and Eskan Bank in the structuring and launch of the first real estate investment trust to be listed on Bahrain Bourse under the framework of the newly issued listing and trading regulations.
- Assisted United Gulf Bank in the structuring and issue of the first Bahraini AT1 compliant perpetual syndicated loan facility.
- Assisted the European group Snam in the establishment (and renewal) of its EMTN programme and in the issue of over EUR 7.5 billion notes between July 2012 and April 2013 (Euroweek Best Debut Corporate Issuer Award).
Banking and Finance
- Assisted a group of lenders in respect to the refinancing of over USD 200 million indebtedness of a Jawal Group.
- Assisted several US hedge funds in the purchase of several distressed assets in Bahrain.
- Assisted European group Snam in the obtainment of Euro 11 billion syndicated credit facilities for the purposes of refinancing its existing indebtedness and establishing its own financial independence (IFR EMEA Loan of the Year Award and Euroweek Italian Deal of the Year Award).